Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wow!!!! I cannot believe that it has been since October since I posted to the blog...whew....and now here we are and school is almost out. Well it's been almost 2 years here in St. Louis and the economy is still trying me and my business....I must be patient I suppose. I did however have the priveledge of photographing a delightful young lady for her HS senior portraits. I will post some of her shots shortly. We had such fun....

I cannot believe that it's 6 weeks before school is out...this year has flown by...and it blows me away that my tiny E is going to be starting middle school next year...ouch!!! I just don't want to believe it...one of the things I need to do now that the weather is nicer is get both of the kids out for new portraits....I really want to go and see the City Garden and also the Botanical Garden....need to do that one of these weekends coming up. Although I love taking pictures....of other peoples children...taking pictures of my kids is one of my biggest challenges...I don't think there is a parent out there that would hire me if they saw me interact with my own kids..:) I'm yelling...stop fidgeting, just stand still...don't move, move your hand, don't look at me like that.....well I think you get the idea...

They both are growing up so fast and it just seems like the puberty train is gaining speed and planning a stop at our house with a layover of about 5 years I think and then we get to do it all over again when S turns 12 or so....whew! Cannot say I am looking forward to that one.

Well, now that spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner, the grass is greening up, the trees are blooming and it's just plain pretty again outside, I am getting the bug to be out and about taking some pictures. If you are needing that family portrait updated.....give me a call...otherwise, I may just see you out and about and one of our wonderful parks this summer.

Until next time.
janet

No comments:

Post a Comment