Thursday, August 6, 2009

WOW! I can't believe that it has been 3 months since I posted. We are busy getting ready for school to start and it's been a crazy summer. It seems that until recently we have been going non stop. We were off to Colorado as soon as school was out and then camps. Then off to Oklahoma for a visit, then nephews for a week and then here we are. In between all of that it was Six Flags, waterparks, and lots of other fun. It seems like I should have had lots of time to devote to marketing the business but the kids have thought otherwise...and that's okay with me. We have had a great summer and are adjusting to our new home. We have added two new members to our family.......two rats...now before you judge...rats are actually very good pets. I did the research and found that rats are cleaner than cats and they can be trained and rarely bite...unlike hamsters. So please join me in welcoming juju and lucy to the family. Lucy is the friendlier of the two but they both have really great personalities. I so far am the bravest to handle them every day....which is ironic because I was the one who was reluctant to get them.....

Well on another note, hubby and I celebrate 20 years of marriage next week and we have a fun weekend planned to celebrate. I can't imagine life without him.....and can't believe how fast 20 years have gone. We have a fun weekend planned.....we are staying at a quaint little inn, tickets to Hairspray and dinner out. Should be fun.

For those of you in St. Louis...I am ready to start doing HS Seniors or Fall Family Portrait appointments. Call now to book your Fall session. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment